NASHVILLE, Tenn. – (September 28, 2017) – Acumen Development Partners celebrated the topping out of the first tri-branded Marriott hotel in the US yesterday afternoon with a private ceremony hosted by Hotel Owner, North Point Hospitalty. Key leaders and executives from Marriott International, Inc., SunTrust Commercial Real Estate, the construction lender, & North Point Hospitality were in attendance.
The tri-branded $140 million, 470-room Marriott, located in Nashville’s popular SoBro neighborhood at 410 5th Avenue South, will include a 125-room SpringHill Suites, a 136-room Residence Inn, and 209-room AC Hotel. All guests of the three hotels will have access to the full-service amenities within this landmark tri-branded property.
“This is a major construction milestone for our 21-story hotel,” said S. Jay Patel, President and CEO of North Point Hospitality. “The project continues to move forward on schedule and we look forward to debuting this unique hotel to the public and the Nashville community in the third quarter of 2018.”
View more at North Point Hospitality's internal blog, from which this post is excerpted, here...
Hotel At A Glance:
• 470 Total Guest Rooms & Suites:
• SpringHill Suites: 125
• Residence Inn: 136
• AC Hotel: 209
• 9000+ square feet of flexible meeting space
• Top-floor ballroom featuring 16-foot floor-to-ceiling windows
• Six food & beverage outlets
• Top floor bar & patio offering panoramic views of the Nashville skyline. Open to locals and guests of the hotels.
• Fitness Center
• Indoor/outdoor resort-style pool & pool bar
• Ownership/Management Group: North Point Hospitality
• Architect: Lindsay Pope Brayfield & Associates
• Interior Designer: Design Continuum, Inc.
• General Contractor: JE Dunn Construction
• Construction Management: Acumen Development Partners